Laboratory tests are invaluable in any medical setting because they give insight into the underlying causes of disease and the origin of varying symptoms.
Our Doctors at Vive Health utilize a variety of unique laboratory tests to shed further light on a patient’s case. In addition to standard blood testing, we offer many specialized tests including:
Make an Appointment
- In-office testing – We have created an In-office testing ‘package’ to be able to provide a thorough baseline assessment on many markers of health. The package includes blood pressure, urinalysis, adrenal testing, Bio-Impedance Analysis for body composition, Digital Pulsewave Analysis to assess cardiovascular health, and Heart Rate Variability to assess your nervous system and stress management.
- IgG/IgE food allergy test – Food reactions can be a common cause of many health concerns and can affect many organ systems such as the skin, brain, lungs, musculoskeletal system and the digestive tract. If you are concerned about a food allergy (IgE) or are unsure whether you have a food sensitivity (IgG), our testing is quick and thorough.
- Environmental Skin test – With those suffering from environmental allergies, we test for allergies to weeds, trees, grasses, ragweed, cat /dog dander, dust and mould.
- Salivary Hormone test – Hormone balance have a large impact on health and can be related to fertility, weight gain, mood disorders, sleep disturbances and menopausal symptoms. Salivary hormone testing is an accurate tool in detecting tissue levels of hormones and results can be used as a guide to help restore balance.
- Heavy Metal test – Heavy metals (lead, mercury, arsenic, aluminum) can accumulate in our bodies leading to numerous symptoms and diseases. Vive Health offers the diagnostic ability to assess one’s heavy metal load and create a plan to eliminate them.
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Risk Profile – Cardiovascular disease is associated with more deaths than all cancers. The measurement of up to 16 primary and secondary risk factors aid in early detection and reduction of risk factors before the disease progresses .