Dr. Iris Clarin|Naturopathic Doctor
"Finding the balance of mind, body and spirit is the key to true health and I always try to meet the person where they are at and what they are willing to achieve. "
About Dr. Iris Clarin
In my many years of practice, I have always sought to help others find balance and optimal well-being. My goal is to search for the root cause of the body’s imbalance, minimize stress on the system and maximize healing. I believe in the “less is more” approach and work very closely with my patients to ensure success.
I have treated many conditions and have had patients of every age from 0-92. In particular, I have a special interest in digestive health, pain management and mental health.
Outside of the clinic, you can find me at the mercy of my incredible children and supportive husband and finding the next dance class to train my two left feet.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine | Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Member of the College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta
- Member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Certified in Bowen Therapy
- Advanced Training – Craniosacral Therapy
- Advanced Training – Lymphatic Drainage
- Bachelor of Science | Canadian University College (Lacombe, Alberta)