Dr. Jennifer Yee|Naturopathic Doctor
"I strongly believe that health and wellness exist on a spectrum. Health does not simply mean to be alive but also to be your healthiest self."
About Dr. Jennifer Yee
As a naturopathic doctor, my role is to work in collaboration with my patient to help them determine what health goals are most important to them. It is a step-by-step process and fully collaborative and also adaptive. The treatment plan is always focused on the individual and can evolve over time as goals, needs, and motivations change. It is critical to attempt to find the root cause of imbalance so that once a stronger foundation is achieved, the rest of the system will naturally become healthier. Symptoms are simply an externalized expression of what is happening deep inside the body which provide us with clues about what needs to change and heal.
My areas of focus include Mental health, Pediatric health, Stress management, Sleep conditions, Immune imbalance, and Hormones.
Outside of clinical practice, you can find me spending time with my family, traveling and exploring the local art and theatre scene.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine | Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Member of the College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta
- Member of the Alberta Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Certified in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Trained Lactation Educator
- Trained Childbirth Educator
- Specialized Internship – HIV | Sherbourne Health Centre
- Bachelor of Health Science | Western University