As an integral part of our Pain Treatment program, prolotherapy is a simple technique to regenerate and restore health to painful joints.
Prolotherapy pain treatment can provide relief for pain in the: low back, knees, hips, ankles and feet, mid back, shoulder, neck, elbows, hands and fingers.
Prolotherapy should be considered when:
Make an Appointment
- – You have recurring or persistent pain spanning months or years.
- – You are reliant on anti-inflammatory or pain medications for relief.
- – You receive cortisone injections to relieve pain in your joints.
- – Surgery to repair or replace a joint is being considered.
- – You have a recent injury from which you would like to recover quickly and fully.